Here’s a short list of what I’ve done. Download a pdf version here
Built platforms that have raised over $5.4 million in funding, with one exit.
Took multiple products through complete lifecycle from ideation to validation & growth.
Co-Founder & CCO, Cricingif 11/15-06/18
- Cricingif is the innovation leader in cricket coverage. Led from 0 to 3m+ monthly users and from 2 to 42+ team members.
- World’s 1st real-time highlights – play-by-play clips; live stream with replay, bookmarks & share; world’s fastest live scores
- Joint Head of Product
- Managed lifecycle from conception to launch. Led strategy, UX and design, engineering and launch/growth teams
- Grew session time 500% via pre-, during- and post-match experience merging live stream, replay and highlights
- World’s 1st play by play real-time gamification, increasing monthly user retention by 320%+
- Developed VRCricingif, a situational VR Cricket Game that puts users in the shoes of their heroes
- Head of Content and Digital Marketing
- Delivered 2 billion+ social media impressions & 1 billion+ video views across platforms
- Increased organic traffic from 15,000 to 1 million+ monthly users by ranking #1 on high-competition keywords
- First in the cricketing world to execute edgy, award-winning video content campaigns
- Analytics & Business Intelligence Lead
- Developed in-house analytics platform integrating Google, Facebook & native metrics for product improvements
Asst. Product Manager, PakWheels.com 07/15-11/15
- Value-Added Services to shift from classifieds to managed transactions
- Built Pakistan’s flagship used-car certification program, CarSure. 5120+ cars certified within 4 months of launch
- Introduced QuickSell & QuickBuy assisted used car buying and selling
Co-Founder & CEO, Savaree 02/14-03/16
- Founded Pakistan’s first on-demand ridesharing and cab booking service, Acquired by Careem in 2016.
- Strategy Lead – Grew platform to 100 on-demand rides per day
- Tech Lead – Developed route matching & scheduling algorithms
Product Management: Team Management, Product Planning & Research, Wireframing, User-Centered Design, Marketing & Analytics, Customer Feedback, Data-Informed & Data-Driven Improvement, Scrum, Agile.
Video & Content: Engagement, Community Building, Video Retention Best Practices, Platform-Driven Viewing Experiences, Digital Marketing
Product Management Tools: Trello, Asana, Slack, Balsamiq, Redmine
Technologies: Node.JS, RESTful APIs, JSON, Android, Mixpanel, Facebook Graph API, Twitter API, R Studio, Visual Studio
Robotics: MATLAB, ROS, OpenCV, OpenTLD, 3D Recovery, Tracking, Kinematics, SLAM, Signals, Feedback & Control
BS ELECTRICAL ENGINEERING WITH MINOR IN COMPUTER SCIENCE
LUMS, Lahore, Pakistan | 08/2010 – 06/2014
- Courses: Advanced Algorithms, Computer Vision, Robotics & Control, Computer Networks, Quantum & Modern Physics
- Research Work in: Network Security & Privacy, Digital Feedback & Control, Augmented Reality, Distributed SLAM
DATA SCIENCE SPECIALIZATION (In Progress)
Johns Hopkins University / Coursera | 02/2018 – Current